This is by far my favorite nice cream recipe to date. It’s loaded with antioxidants but still creamy from the peanut butter and super refreshing. I hope y’all enjoy it as much as I do!
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen berries (you choose type of berry; I prefer mixed berries)
- 1-2 Tbsp. peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1-2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed (optional)
- ¼ cup rolled oats or rye/spelt/wheat flakes (optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Any other toppings you can think of
- Place the frozen bananas and berries into a blender
- Blend until creamy (help the blender out by thawing the frozen fruit for about 15 minutes before blending)
- Scoop smoothie into a bowl
- Swirl in the peanut butter with a spoon
- Top with flax seed, rolled grains, chocolate, etc.